Sensory Percussion brings your musical ideas to life through your drums.
It is a revolutionary music production tool, the ultimate hybrid drum set up, and an electronic drum kit all in one.
What can you do with Sensory Percussion?
Control melodies and harmonies, add a piano or orchestra, combine samples from your favorite song, all on the drum set you already own.
Sensory Percussion combines the expressive power of real drums with the freedom of digital control: Turn your drumset into a new kind of creative tool!
- Stage-ready sensors work with acoustic or mesh heads--whatever suits your style.
- Built from tough nylon for durability in the studio and on stage.
- A one size fits all sensor, designed for both snares and kicks.
"This isn’t just another electronic system with basic drum triggers sending simple on/off messages to a MIDI controller to fire one-shot samples and loops. It’s much deeper—and more humanistic—than that."
Your drums just got a lot more versatile
A sampler built for drummers: stack, randomize, and sequence samples for expressive drum sounds or entire compositions–chords, melodies, vocals and more -- all–controlled by your drums.
Control any aspect of the software with your playing technique. Use playing speed, velocity, and even location on the drum to dial in effects and unleash a new level of expression.
With Sensory Percussion you can use your drum kit to do anything a producer would do with their computer mouse.
Sounds for days - all included
Get started with hundreds of expressive ready-to-play preset kits, from popular and world genres to glitchy synths and atmospheric spaces.
Build your own kit from scratch with over 23,495 raw samples from 14 carefully curated sound packs. Each pack professionally recorded and designed in-house exclusively for the Sensory Percussion community.
Also compatible with third- party sample libraries, drag-and-drop virtually any audio file right onto a pad to expand your sounds even further.
Mappable and extendable
Use your drums, your movements or your favorite MIDI controller to manipulate any parameter in the software. With Sensory Percussion’s flexible mapping, you can create an entire show and perform it from behind the kit.
Use your drums to control lights, external synths or anything that accepts MIDI. Create vibrant light shows or control video while you play. Synchronize Sensory Percussion sounds and presets with your Ableton Live session or simply use your drums as an expressive and powerful MIDI controller.
- Supports up to 4 sensors
- 14 output channels (4 stereo drum channels, 2 stereo sends, stereo master out)
- 14 sounds packs
- 276 preset kits
- 23,495 raw samples
- Multi-band EQ
- Tube Amp simulation
- Analog-Modeled Delays
- Modulation effects: phaser, chorus, flanger
- Wav, aiff, flac, ogg, mp3 file support
- Sample playback modes: Stacking, Cycling, Randomization, Controller
- Pitch shifting with scale quantization
- Velocity input/output curve editor
- Global choke groups
- Sample editor with trim, pan, pitch shifting and envelope controls
Parameter Control Sources
- Assign unlimited notes per pad
- Convert SP controllers to assignable CC knobs
- Control Sensory Percussion with MIDI-in
- Mac OSX 10.9+ or Windows 7+
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2GB of harddrive space for software & included base samples (~17GB for all sample packs + software)
- Broadband internet connection for installation
- Audio Interface with phantom-powered XLR mic-input (one per sensor)
- XLR cables (one per sensor)
- W 1.78 in x H 3.71in x D 4.47 in
- (45.36>(45.36 mm x 94.48mm x 113.57mm)
- 5.5oz (154 g)