How it works
Sensory Percussion uses a combination of sensors to directly capture the vibrations of your entire drum. Designed to isolate your drum from other noise, you can use it on stage and in loud environments. It connects like a standard microphone, using XLR connectors to plug directly into your chosen audio interface.
Sensory Percussion’s software uses proprietary algorithms to analyze signals from up to 4 sensors to detect where and how you hit the drum, allowing you to map your playing to control sounds, effects, lighting and more.
What is included:
Additional equipment required (not included):
- Audio interface with 1 phantom-powered mic input per Sensor
- XLR-to-XLR cables
- Computer running macOS 10.9+ or Windows 7+
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2GB of hard drive space for software & base samples
- Multi-core CPU recommended
Sensory Percussion works with in a variety of arrangements. Whether you have an advanced stage setup, or a bedroom rig, Sensory Percussion can fit your needs. A setup can be 1 to 4 drums with acoustic or mesh heads.