How it works
Sensory Percussion is different from any other drum trigger.
By using custom sensors connected to your audio interface of choice, Sensory Percussion software can listen to your playing and adapt in real-time.
What is included:
Sunhouse soundsover 300 preset kits included
Additional equipment required (not included):
- Audio interface with 1 phantom-powered mic input per Sensor
- XLR-to-XLR cables
- Computer running macOS 10.9+ or Windows 7+
- 4GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 2GB of hard drive space for software & base samples
- Multi-core CPU recommended
How it all fits together
Sensory Percussion works with a 3rd party audio interface and your own drums. Here's an example of a typical setup with four drums, interface, computer, PA, and headphones.
Sensory Percussion works with in a variety of arrangements. Whether you have an advanced stage setup, or a bedroom rig, Sensory Percussion can fit your needs. A setup can be 1 to 4 drums with acoustic or mesh heads.